Why do people stay in a relationship that is obviously not working? People have this innate need to be with someone, someone that can be with them whenever they want and need them to be 相睇. And I guess that’s one of the reasons why so many people stay in abusive relationships, even when they know it’s not good for them anymore. What are the signs that your relationship with your sugardaddy is headed towards the ground?
You have to know when to break up with a sugardaddy, not because of a whim or something like that, but because you know that the relationship is not going anywhere 香港婚姻介紹所. Anyway, here are some warning signs that you should watch out for that may signal the end of your dating rich relationship:
1. Constant bickering hk matchmaker. Although they say that fighting is a sign for a healthy relationship, fighting all of the time without a valid cause is anything but healthy. Not for you or for your millionaire match.
2. Not as much affection. You just don’t feel as strongly attracted for him anymore. Where before you are eager to meet him in the chatroom or for his calls, the excitement isn’t there anymore and your conversations become less and less. You lose affection so much that you even go to a point when you ask, “Whatever did I see in him?!” and that’s when things get down.
3. You see the point that your friends have made when they told you to that you should drop him. And oh, now, you’re positively annoyed whenever someone says that he’s a great guy. Differences in opinion? Before, you would fight for him whenever you’re friends say mean things about him. Now, you’re starting to have second opinions and may actually court the idea that they were right all along and you should have not dealt with him in the first place. But when someone says that you have a great guy, you flare up and tell them that no, its not true.
4. You (or him) find excuses to stay away from each other and needing more space. You’re always offline when he’s online, or invisible anyway. Then you’re busy when he calls or when he calls, you’re busy. It’s a not-so-subtle way of saying that you don’t want to talk with him anymore.
5. You change your online username and phone number without telling him. This is the biggest indicator. This usually means that you don’t ever want him to contact you again, unless you’re speaking in an alien language unknown to man. If it comes down to this, it’s only fair for both of you to break up and let go.