Many experts agree that properly washing your face is important to maintain a healthy and beautiful skin. Here is a compile of all the basic tips on the first step to maintaining a beautiful face.
1. It is important to remove all makeup and residue using a soft cotton ball and moisturizing cream to avoid damaging your skin.
2. Avoid using too hot or too cold 保濕霜 water to rinse your face as it may dries up skin.
3. Choosing the right cleanser is important as strong soap may cause skin to dry and strip off natural lipids. Always choose soap that are free, noncomedogenic, and mild.
4. Gently massaging face with an upward rotating motions using only your middle ring and pinky fingers.
5. It is advisable to clean face several times to remove all residue of soap or cleansers. The indivisible residues left behind can clog up pores.
6. Always pat dry your face with a soft, non-abrasive towel. Never rub on your face.
7. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol-free toner to close the pores. It should also leave your face feeling smooth and refreshed.
8. Finish off with your favorite moisturizer to keep skin healthy and hydrated. Natural moisturizer is the best way to go as it has the least amount of chemical additives.
9. Always put on sun block after cleaning your face in the morning. Preferably sunblock with the SPF of 15 or higher. Remember to reapply throughout the day depending on the amount of time spending in the sun and the number of SPF used.